Amharic and Sundanese as Minority Language
In Amharic and Sundanese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Amharic and Sundanese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Amharic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Sundanese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Amharic and Sundanese dialects, then you can go to Amharic vs Sundanese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Amharic and Sundanese Regulators
Amharic and Sundanese speaking countries provide you Amharic and Sundanese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Amharic is not regulated.Sundanese is not regulated. Also get to learn, Amharic and Sundanese Language History.
Amharic and Sundanese Continents
Thinking about Amharic and Sundanese continents in which Amharic and Sundanese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Amharic and Sundanese. Most of the Amharic speaking countries lie in Africa. While Sundanese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Amharic and Sundanese languages:
Amharic Interesting Facts:
- Amharic ranks as second most spoken Semitic language in the world.
- Amharic has its own writing system named “fidel” and it uses Amharic alphabets to write.
Sundanese Interesting Facts:
- The Sundanese language is second most widely spoken regional language in Indonesia.
The Amharic language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Amharic language is similar to Madurese and Malay Languages and derived from Not Available.