How Many People Speak Portuguese and Spanish Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Portuguese vs Spanish Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Portuguese and Spanish Dialects.
- Brazilian Portuguese speaking population: 204,000,000.00
- European Portuguese speaking population: 10,000,000.00
- Daman and Diu Portuguese creole speaking population: 4,000.00
- Mexican Spanish speaking population: 105,000,000.00
- Cuban Spanish speaking population: 11,000,000.00
- Puerto Rican Spanish speaking population: 3,900,000.00
More on Portuguese and Spanish Dialects
Explore more on Portuguese and Spanish dialects to understand them. The Portuguese vs Spanish dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.