Urdu and Telugu as Minority Language
In Urdu and Telugu speaking countries you will get the countries which have Urdu and Telugu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
- Telugu as minority language: Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Odisha, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu.
If you want to compare Urdu and Telugu dialects, then you can go to Urdu vs Telugu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Urdu and Telugu Regulators
Urdu and Telugu speaking countries provide you Urdu and Telugu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan regulates Urdu language.Telugu is regulated by Telugu Academy and Official Language Commission of Government of Andhra Pradesh. Also get to learn, Urdu and Telugu Language History.
Urdu and Telugu Continents
Thinking about Urdu and Telugu continents in which Urdu and Telugu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Urdu and Telugu. Most of the Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Telugu speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Urdu and Telugu languages:
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
Telugu Interesting Facts:
- Telugu is the only language in the Eastern world that has every single word that ends with a vowel sound. Telugu language is called "Italian of the East".
- Telugu is one of the oldest language in India which is 2,400 years old.
The Urdu language was derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language and is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages whereas Urdu language is similar to Tamil and derived from Sanskrit Language.