Romanian and Tibetan as Minority Language
In Romanian and Tibetan speaking countries you will get the countries which have Romanian and Tibetan as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Romanian as minority language: Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine.
- Tibetan as minority language: China, India, Nepal.
If you want to compare Romanian and Tibetan dialects, then you can go to Romanian vs Tibetan Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Romanian and Tibetan Regulators
Romanian and Tibetan speaking countries provide you Romanian and Tibetan regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academia de Ştiinţe a Moldovei, Institutul de Lingvisticǎ al Academiei Române (Institute for Li regulates Romanian language.Tibetan is regulated by Committee for the Standardisation of the Tibetan Language. Also get to learn, Romanian and Tibetan Language History.
Romanian and Tibetan Continents
Thinking about Romanian and Tibetan continents in which Romanian and Tibetan speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Romanian and Tibetan. Most of the Romanian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Tibetan speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Romanian and Tibetan languages:
Romanian Interesting Facts:
- Romanian language has distinct type of grammar and phonology compared to other Romance languages.
- The earliest text of Romance language was found in the year 1521.
Tibetan Interesting Facts:
- Tibetan dialects vary alot, so it's difficult for tibetans to understand each other if they are not from same area.
- Tibetan is tonal with six tones in all: short low, long low, high falling, low falling, short high, long high.
The Romanian language was derived from Latin and is similar to French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese and Italian Languages. whereas Romanian language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.