How are you in Portuguese and English
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Portuguese and English then Portuguese greetings vs English greetings helps you.
- How are you in Portuguese is Como você está?.
- How are you in English is How are you?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Portuguese vs English Dialects.
Other Portuguese and English Greetings
Are you finding few more Portuguese greetings vs English greetings? So let's compare other Portuguese and English greetings.
- Good Morning in Portuguese is bom Dia.
- Good Night in Portuguese is boa noite.
- Good Morning in English is Good Morning.
- Good Night in English is Good Night.