How are you in Javanese and Thai
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Javanese and Thai then Javanese greetings vs Thai greetings helps you.
- How are you in Javanese is piye kabare?.
- How are you in Thai is คุณเป็นอย่างไร? (Khuṇ pĕn xỳāngrị?).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Javanese vs Thai Dialects.
Other Javanese and Thai Greetings
Are you finding few more Javanese greetings vs Thai greetings? So let's compare other Javanese and Thai greetings.
- Good Morning in Javanese is Sugeng énjing.
- Good Night in Javanese is wengi sing apik.
- Good Morning in Thai is อรุณสวัสดิ์ (Xruṇ s̄wạs̄di̒).
- Good Night in Thai is นอนหลับฝันดี (Nxn h̄lạb f̄ạn dī).