How are you in Javanese and Oromo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Javanese and Oromo then Javanese greetings vs Oromo greetings helps you.
- How are you in Javanese is piye kabare?.
- How are you in Oromo is Attam jirta/jirtu?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Javanese vs Oromo Dialects.
Other Javanese and Oromo Greetings
Are you finding few more Javanese greetings vs Oromo greetings? So let's compare other Javanese and Oromo greetings.
- Good Morning in Javanese is Sugeng énjing.
- Good Night in Javanese is wengi sing apik.
- Good Morning in Oromo is Attam bulte/bultan.
- Good Night in Oromo is Nagayattii buli.