Javanese and Tibetan as Minority Language
In Javanese and Tibetan speaking countries you will get the countries which have Javanese and Tibetan as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Javanese as minority language: Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, Suriname.
- Tibetan as minority language: China, India, Nepal.
If you want to compare Javanese and Tibetan dialects, then you can go to Javanese vs Tibetan Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Javanese and Tibetan Regulators
Javanese and Tibetan speaking countries provide you Javanese and Tibetan regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Javanese is not regulated.Tibetan is regulated by Committee for the Standardisation of the Tibetan Language. Also get to learn, Javanese and Tibetan Language History.
Javanese and Tibetan Continents
Thinking about Javanese and Tibetan continents in which Javanese and Tibetan speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Javanese and Tibetan. Most of the Javanese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Tibetan speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Javanese and Tibetan languages:
Javanese Interesting Facts:
- The Javanese group is the largest ethnic group in Indonesian.
- The earliest writing in Javanese dates from the 4th Century AD, at that time Javanese was written with the Pallava alphabet.
Tibetan Interesting Facts:
- Tibetan dialects vary alot, so it's difficult for tibetans to understand each other if they are not from same area.
- Tibetan is tonal with six tones in all: short low, long low, high falling, low falling, short high, long high.
The Javanese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Madurese, Sundanese and Balinese Languages whereas Javanese language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.