How are you in Italian and Irish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Italian and Irish then Italian greetings vs Irish greetings helps you.
- How are you in Italian is Come stai?.
- How are you in Irish is Conas atá tú ?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Italian vs Irish Dialects.
Other Italian and Irish Greetings
Are you finding few more Italian greetings vs Irish greetings? So let's compare other Italian and Irish greetings.
- Good Morning in Italian is buongiorno.
- Good Night in Italian is buonanotte.
- Good Morning in Irish is Dia dhuit ar maidin.
- Good Night in Irish is Oíche mhaith.