How are you in Italian and Igbo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Italian and Igbo then Italian greetings vs Igbo greetings helps you.
- How are you in Italian is Come stai?.
- How are you in Igbo is kedụ ka ịmere.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Italian vs Igbo Dialects.
Other Italian and Igbo Greetings
Are you finding few more Italian greetings vs Igbo greetings? So let's compare other Italian and Igbo greetings.
- Good Morning in Italian is buongiorno.
- Good Night in Italian is buonanotte.
- Good Morning in Igbo is ụtụtụ ọma.
- Good Night in Igbo is ka chi fo.