Gujarati and Sindhi as Minority Language
In Gujarati and Sindhi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Gujarati and Sindhi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Gujarati as minority language: Great Britain, Kenya, Malawi, Oman, Pakistan, Tanzania, Uganda, United States of America, Zambia.
- Sindhi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Gujarati and Sindhi dialects, then you can go to Gujarati vs Sindhi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Gujarati and Sindhi Regulators
Gujarati and Sindhi speaking countries provide you Gujarati and Sindhi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. NA regulates Gujarati language.Sindhi is regulated by National Council For Promotion Of Sindhi Language, Sindhi Language Authority. Also get to learn, Gujarati and Sindhi Language History.
Gujarati and Sindhi Continents
Thinking about Gujarati and Sindhi continents in which Gujarati and Sindhi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Gujarati and Sindhi. Most of the Gujarati speaking countries lie in Asia. While Sindhi speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Gujarati and Sindhi languages:
Gujarati Interesting Facts:
- Gujarati was the first language of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi("Father of the Nation of India") and Vallabhbhai Patel ("Iron Man of India").
- Most of the words in Gujarati language are adopted from Sanskrit.
Sindhi Interesting Facts:
- The first writings of Sindhi language were found in 8th century CE.
- In Sindhi language, every woord ends in a vowel.
The Gujarati language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Bengali Language whereas Gujarati language is similar to Gujarati and derived from Prakrit Language.