German and Amharic as Minority Language
In German and Amharic speaking countries you will get the countries which have German and Amharic as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- German as minority language: Czech Republic, Denmark, Former Soviet Union, France, Hungary, Italy, Namibia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
- Amharic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare German and Amharic dialects, then you can go to German vs Amharic Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
German and Amharic Regulators
German and Amharic speaking countries provide you German and Amharic regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Council for German Orthography regulates German language.Amharic is not regulated. Also get to learn, German and Amharic Language History.
German and Amharic Continents
Thinking about German and Amharic continents in which German and Amharic speaking countries are present. Check out more information on German and Amharic. Most of the German speaking countries lie in Europe. While Amharic speaking countries lie in Africa. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of German and Amharic languages:
German Interesting Facts:
- One of the large group of Indo-Germanic languages is German.
- The second most popular Germanic language spoken today behind English is German language.
Amharic Interesting Facts:
- Amharic ranks as second most spoken Semitic language in the world.
- Amharic has its own writing system named “fidel” and it uses Amharic alphabets to write.
The German language was derived from Albanian Languages and is similar to Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and English Languages whereas German language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.