How are you in Estonian and Konkani
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Estonian and Konkani then Estonian greetings vs Konkani greetings helps you.
- How are you in Estonian is kuidas sul läheb.
- How are you in Konkani is kaso assa?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Estonian vs Konkani Dialects.
Other Estonian and Konkani Greetings
Are you finding few more Estonian greetings vs Konkani greetings? So let's compare other Estonian and Konkani greetings.
- Good Morning in Estonian is Tere hommikust.
- Good Night in Estonian is Head ööd.
- Good Morning in Konkani is Dis Borem Zavonn.
- Good Night in Konkani is Rati Boren Zavonn.