How are you in English and Maori
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in English and Maori then English greetings vs Maori greetings helps you.
- How are you in English is How are you?.
- How are you in Maori is E pēhea ana koe ?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on English vs Maori Dialects.
Other English and Maori Greetings
Are you finding few more English greetings vs Maori greetings? So let's compare other English and Maori greetings.
- Good Morning in English is Good Morning.
- Good Night in English is Good Night.
- Good Morning in Maori is Morning pai.
- Good Night in Maori is Night pai.