How are you in Czech and Hebrew
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Czech and Hebrew then Czech greetings vs Hebrew greetings helps you.
- How are you in Czech is Jak se máš?.
- How are you in Hebrew is מה שלומך? (ma shlomxa).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Czech vs Hebrew Dialects.
Other Czech and Hebrew Greetings
Are you finding few more Czech greetings vs Hebrew greetings? So let's compare other Czech and Hebrew greetings.
- Good Morning in Czech is dobré ráno.
- Good Night in Czech is dobrou noc.
- Good Morning in Hebrew is בוקר טוב (Boker tov).
- Good Night in Hebrew is לילה טוב (Laila tov).