Burmese and Sindhi as Minority Language
In Burmese and Sindhi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Burmese and Sindhi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Burmese as minority language: Mon.
- Sindhi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Burmese and Sindhi dialects, then you can go to Burmese vs Sindhi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Burmese and Sindhi Regulators
Burmese and Sindhi speaking countries provide you Burmese and Sindhi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Myanmar Language Commission regulates Burmese language.Sindhi is regulated by National Council For Promotion Of Sindhi Language, Sindhi Language Authority. Also get to learn, Burmese and Sindhi Language History.
Burmese and Sindhi Continents
Thinking about Burmese and Sindhi continents in which Burmese and Sindhi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Burmese and Sindhi. Most of the Burmese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Sindhi speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Burmese and Sindhi languages:
Burmese Interesting Facts:
- The naming of people in Burmese is strange. There is no last name, often name is rhymed such as Ming Ming, Mo Mo or Jo Jo.
- It appears as odd language to many people because it has peculiar pitch register, tonal form as language.
Sindhi Interesting Facts:
- The first writings of Sindhi language were found in 8th century CE.
- In Sindhi language, every woord ends in a vowel.
The Burmese language was derived from Pali Language and is similar to Thai Language whereas Burmese language is similar to Gujarati and derived from Prakrit Language.