Burmese and Filipino as Minority Language
In Burmese and Filipino speaking countries you will get the countries which have Burmese and Filipino as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Burmese as minority language: Mon.
- Filipino as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Burmese and Filipino dialects, then you can go to Burmese vs Filipino Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Burmese and Filipino Regulators
Burmese and Filipino speaking countries provide you Burmese and Filipino regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Myanmar Language Commission regulates Burmese language.Filipino is regulated by Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino. Also get to learn, Burmese and Filipino Language History.
Burmese and Filipino Continents
Thinking about Burmese and Filipino continents in which Burmese and Filipino speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Burmese and Filipino. Most of the Burmese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Filipino speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Burmese and Filipino languages:
Burmese Interesting Facts:
- The naming of people in Burmese is strange. There is no last name, often name is rhymed such as Ming Ming, Mo Mo or Jo Jo.
- It appears as odd language to many people because it has peculiar pitch register, tonal form as language.
Filipino Interesting Facts:
- "Filipino" was officially declared as national language by the constitution in 1987.
- "Filipino" is the official name of Tagalog, or synonym of it.
The Burmese language was derived from Pali Language and is similar to Thai Language whereas Burmese language is similar to Tagalog Language and derived from Spanish Language.