Burmese and Azerbaijani as Minority Language
In Burmese and Azerbaijani speaking countries you will get the countries which have Burmese and Azerbaijani as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Burmese as minority language: Mon.
- Azerbaijani as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Burmese and Azerbaijani dialects, then you can go to Burmese vs Azerbaijani Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Burmese and Azerbaijani Regulators
Burmese and Azerbaijani speaking countries provide you Burmese and Azerbaijani regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Myanmar Language Commission regulates Burmese language.Azerbaijani is regulated by Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences. Also get to learn, Burmese and Azerbaijani Language History.
Burmese and Azerbaijani Continents
Thinking about Burmese and Azerbaijani continents in which Burmese and Azerbaijani speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Burmese and Azerbaijani. Most of the Burmese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Azerbaijani speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Burmese and Azerbaijani languages:
Burmese Interesting Facts:
- The naming of people in Burmese is strange. There is no last name, often name is rhymed such as Ming Ming, Mo Mo or Jo Jo.
- It appears as odd language to many people because it has peculiar pitch register, tonal form as language.
Azerbaijani Interesting Facts:
- Even though Official language of Azerbaijan is Azerbaijani, the Business language is Azerbaijani, English and Russian.
- Azerbaijan is known as “Land of Fire”, is country with unique culture and spellbinding history.
The Burmese language was derived from Pali Language and is similar to Thai Language whereas Burmese language is similar to Turkish and derived from Osmanly language.