Basque and Tagalog as Minority Language
In Basque and Tagalog speaking countries you will get the countries which have Basque and Tagalog as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Basque as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Tagalog as minority language: Australia, Canada, Guam, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, United Kingdom.
If you want to compare Basque and Tagalog dialects, then you can go to Basque vs Tagalog Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Basque and Tagalog Regulators
Basque and Tagalog speaking countries provide you Basque and Tagalog regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Euskaltzaindia, National Languages Committee regulates Basque language.Tagalog is regulated by Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino, National Languages Committee. Also get to learn, Basque and Tagalog Language History.
Basque and Tagalog Continents
Thinking about Basque and Tagalog continents in which Basque and Tagalog speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Basque and Tagalog. Most of the Basque speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Tagalog speaking countries lie in Asia, Australia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Basque and Tagalog languages:
Basque Interesting Facts:
- The Basque language is the oldest European language.
- Basque alphabet include many Roman letters.
Tagalog Interesting Facts:
- In 1593, "Doctrina Christiana" was first book written in two versions of Tagalog.
- The name "Tagalog" means "native to" and "river". "Tagalog"is derived from taga ilog, which means "inhabitants of the river".
The Basque language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Spanish whereas Basque language is similar to Filipino, Cebuano and Spanish Languages and derived from Not Available.