How are you in Assamese and Konkani
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Assamese and Konkani then Assamese greetings vs Konkani greetings helps you.
- How are you in Assamese is aapuni kene aase?.
- How are you in Konkani is kaso assa?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Assamese vs Konkani Dialects.
Other Assamese and Konkani Greetings
Are you finding few more Assamese greetings vs Konkani greetings? So let's compare other Assamese and Konkani greetings.
- Good Morning in Assamese is suprobhaat.
- Good Night in Assamese is subhoraattri.
- Good Morning in Konkani is Dis Borem Zavonn.
- Good Night in Konkani is Rati Boren Zavonn.