How Many People Speak Amharic and Burmese Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Amharic vs Burmese Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Amharic and Burmese Dialects.
- Gondar speaking population: Not Available
- Gojjami speaking population: Not Available
- Showa speaking population: Not Available
- Arakanese speaking population: 2,000,000.00
- Tavoyan speaking population: 440,000.00
- Intha speaking population: 90,000.00
More on Amharic and Burmese Dialects
Explore more on Amharic and Burmese dialects to understand them. The Amharic vs Burmese dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.