How are you in Amharic and Dutch
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Amharic and Dutch then Amharic greetings vs Dutch greetings helps you.
- How are you in Amharic is Dehina newot?.
- How are you in Dutch is hoe gaat het met je?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Amharic vs Dutch Dialects.
Other Amharic and Dutch Greetings
Are you finding few more Amharic greetings vs Dutch greetings? So let's compare other Amharic and Dutch greetings.
- Good Morning in Amharic is i'ndemin adäru.
- Good Night in Amharic is Dehna dur.
- Good Morning in Dutch is goedemorgen.
- Good Night in Dutch is goede Nacht.