How Many People Speak Romanian and Kurdish Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Romanian vs Kurdish Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Romanian and Kurdish Dialects.
- Aromanian speaking population: 250,000.00
- Megleno-Romanian speaking population: 5,000.00
- Istro-Romanian speaking population: 1,400.00
- Northern Kurdish speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Central Kurdish speaking population: 5,000,000.00
- Southern Kurdish speaking population: 3,000,000.00
More on Romanian and Kurdish Dialects
Explore more on Romanian and Kurdish dialects to understand them. The Romanian vs Kurdish dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.