Romanian and Hungarian as Minority Language
In Romanian and Hungarian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Romanian and Hungarian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Romanian as minority language: Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine.
- Hungarian as minority language: Austria, Croatia, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Romanian and Hungarian dialects, then you can go to Romanian vs Hungarian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Romanian and Hungarian Regulators
Romanian and Hungarian speaking countries provide you Romanian and Hungarian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academia de Ştiinţe a Moldovei, Institutul de Lingvisticǎ al Academiei Române (Institute for Li regulates Romanian language.Hungarian is regulated by known, Research Institute for Linguistics of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences (Magyar Tudományos Akadémia Nyelvtudományi Intézete). Also get to learn, Romanian and Hungarian Language History.
Romanian and Hungarian Continents
Thinking about Romanian and Hungarian continents in which Romanian and Hungarian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Romanian and Hungarian. Most of the Romanian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Hungarian speaking countries lie in Africa, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Romanian and Hungarian languages:
Romanian Interesting Facts:
- Romanian language has distinct type of grammar and phonology compared to other Romance languages.
- The earliest text of Romance language was found in the year 1521.
Hungarian Interesting Facts:
- Hungarian language has only preserved most of its ancient elements.
- 'Magyar' is the Hungarian name for the language, the 'Magyar' is also used as an English word to refer to Hungarian people.
The Romanian language was derived from Latin and is similar to French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese and Italian Languages. whereas Romanian language is similar to Mansi and Khanty Languages and derived from East and South Slavic Languages.