Romanian and Finnish as Minority Language
In Romanian and Finnish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Romanian and Finnish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Romanian as minority language: Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine.
- Finnish as minority language: Republic of Karelia, Russian Federation, Sweden.
If you want to compare Romanian and Finnish dialects, then you can go to Romanian vs Finnish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Romanian and Finnish Regulators
Romanian and Finnish speaking countries provide you Romanian and Finnish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academia de Ştiinţe a Moldovei, Institutul de Lingvisticǎ al Academiei Române (Institute for Li regulates Romanian language.Finnish is regulated by Institute for the Languages of Finland. Also get to learn, Romanian and Finnish Language History.
Romanian and Finnish Continents
Thinking about Romanian and Finnish continents in which Romanian and Finnish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Romanian and Finnish. Most of the Romanian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Finnish speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Romanian and Finnish languages:
Romanian Interesting Facts:
- Romanian language has distinct type of grammar and phonology compared to other Romance languages.
- The earliest text of Romance language was found in the year 1521.
Finnish Interesting Facts:
- Finnish language has adopted many words from Iranian, Turkic, Baltic, Germanic and Slavic languages.
- In Finnish language, there are no articles or grammatical gender.
The Romanian language was derived from Latin and is similar to French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese and Italian Languages. whereas Romanian language is similar to Estonian and Livonian Languages and derived from Not Available.