How are you in Portuguese and Hmong
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Portuguese and Hmong then Portuguese greetings vs Hmong greetings helps you.
- How are you in Portuguese is Como você está?.
- How are you in Hmong is Koj nyob li cas (Gaw nyaw lee cha).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Portuguese vs Hmong Dialects.
Other Portuguese and Hmong Greetings
Are you finding few more Portuguese greetings vs Hmong greetings? So let's compare other Portuguese and Hmong greetings.
- Good Morning in Portuguese is bom Dia.
- Good Night in Portuguese is boa noite.
- Good Morning in Hmong is zoo thaum sawv ntxov.
- Good Night in Hmong is zoo hmo.