How Many People Speak Japanese and Meithei Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Japanese vs Meithei Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Japanese and Meithei Dialects.
- Sanuki speaking population: 1,000,000.00
- Hakata speaking population: Not Available
- Kansai speaking population: Not Available
- Loi speaking population: 5,000.00
- Pangal speaking population: 273,000.00
- Meithei proper speaking population: 1,250,000.00
More on Japanese and Meithei Dialects
Explore more on Japanese and Meithei dialects to understand them. The Japanese vs Meithei dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.