How are you in Igbo and Swahili
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Igbo and Swahili then Igbo greetings vs Swahili greetings helps you.
- How are you in Igbo is kedụ ka ịmere.
- How are you in Swahili is Habari gani?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Igbo vs Swahili Dialects.
Other Igbo and Swahili Greetings
Are you finding few more Igbo greetings vs Swahili greetings? So let's compare other Igbo and Swahili greetings.
- Good Morning in Igbo is ụtụtụ ọma.
- Good Night in Igbo is ka chi fo.
- Good Morning in Swahili is Habari za asubuhi.
- Good Night in Swahili is Usiku mwema.