How are you in Estonian and Tibetan
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Estonian and Tibetan then Estonian greetings vs Tibetan greetings helps you.
- How are you in Estonian is kuidas sul läheb.
- How are you in Tibetan is ཁྱེད་རང་སྐུ་གཇུགས་བདེ་པོ་ཡིན་པས།
(kayrang kusu debo yimbay?).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Estonian vs Tibetan Dialects.
Other Estonian and Tibetan Greetings
Are you finding few more Estonian greetings vs Tibetan greetings? So let's compare other Estonian and Tibetan greetings.
- Good Morning in Estonian is Tere hommikust.
- Good Night in Estonian is Head ööd.
- Good Morning in Tibetan is སྔ་དྲོ་བདེ་ལེགས། (nga-to delek).
- Good Night in Tibetan is གཟིམ་ལཇག་གནང་དགོས་། (sim-jah nahng-go).