How are you in German and Dutch
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in German and Dutch then German greetings vs Dutch greetings helps you.
- How are you in German is Wie geht es dir?.
- How are you in Dutch is hoe gaat het met je?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on German vs Dutch Dialects.
Other German and Dutch Greetings
Are you finding few more German greetings vs Dutch greetings? So let's compare other German and Dutch greetings.
- Good Morning in German is guten Morgen.
- Good Night in German is gute Nacht.
- Good Morning in Dutch is goedemorgen.
- Good Night in Dutch is goede Nacht.