Urdu and French as Minority Language
In Urdu and French speaking countries you will get the countries which have Urdu and French as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
- French as minority language: Brazil, Cambodia, United States of America, Vietnam.
If you want to compare Urdu and French dialects, then you can go to Urdu vs French Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Urdu and French Regulators
Urdu and French speaking countries provide you Urdu and French regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan regulates Urdu language.French is regulated by Académie française (French Academy), Office québécois de la langue française. Also get to learn, Urdu and French Language History.
Urdu and French Continents
Thinking about Urdu and French continents in which Urdu and French speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Urdu and French. Most of the Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While French speaking countries lie in Africa, Australia, Europe, North America, Oceania, Pacific, South America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Urdu and French languages:
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
French Interesting Facts:
- French is the only language, with English, that is taught in every country of the world.
- French is the top language in Culinary Scene.
The Urdu language was derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language and is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages whereas Urdu language is similar to Italian Language and derived from Latin.