Korean and Romanian as Minority Language
In Korean and Romanian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Korean and Romanian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Korean as minority language: Japan, People's Republic of China, Russia, United States of America.
- Romanian as minority language: Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Korean and Romanian dialects, then you can go to Korean vs Romanian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Korean and Romanian Regulators
Korean and Romanian speaking countries provide you Korean and Romanian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. The National Institute of the Korean Language regulates Korean language.Romanian is regulated by Academia de Ştiinţe a Moldovei, Institutul de Lingvisticǎ al Academiei Române (Institute for Li. Also get to learn, Korean and Romanian Language History.
Korean and Romanian Continents
Thinking about Korean and Romanian continents in which Korean and Romanian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Korean and Romanian. Most of the Korean speaking countries lie in Asia. While Romanian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Korean and Romanian languages:
Korean Interesting Facts:
- Korean has borrowed words from English and Chinese.
- Korean has two counting systems. First, is based on Chinese characters and numbers are similar to Chinese numbers, and second counting system is from words unique to Korea.
Romanian Interesting Facts:
- Romanian language has distinct type of grammar and phonology compared to other Romance languages.
- The earliest text of Romance language was found in the year 1521.
The Korean language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Chinese and Japanese languages whereas Korean language is similar to French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese and Italian Languages. and derived from Latin.