How are you in Italian and Finnish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Italian and Finnish then Italian greetings vs Finnish greetings helps you.
- How are you in Italian is Come stai?.
- How are you in Finnish is Mitä kuuluu?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Italian vs Finnish Dialects.
Other Italian and Finnish Greetings
Are you finding few more Italian greetings vs Finnish greetings? So let's compare other Italian and Finnish greetings.
- Good Morning in Italian is buongiorno.
- Good Night in Italian is buonanotte.
- Good Morning in Finnish is Hyvää huomenta.
- Good Night in Finnish is hyvää yötä.