How are you in Dzongkha and Nepali
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Dzongkha and Nepali then Dzongkha greetings vs Nepali greetings helps you.
- How are you in Dzongkha is Ga Day Bay Zhu Yoe Ga ?.
- How are you in Nepali is तिमीलाई कस्तो छ? (timi lai kasto cha?).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Dzongkha vs Nepali Dialects.
Other Dzongkha and Nepali Greetings
Are you finding few more Dzongkha greetings vs Nepali greetings? So let's compare other Dzongkha and Nepali greetings.
- Good Morning in Dzongkha is Not Available.
- Good Night in Dzongkha is lek shom ay zim.
- Good Morning in Nepali is शुभ प्रभात (subha prabhat).
- Good Night in Nepali is शुभ रात्री (subha ratri).