Dzongkha and Sanskrit as Minority Language
In Dzongkha and Sanskrit speaking countries you will get the countries which have Dzongkha and Sanskrit as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Dzongkha as minority language: India.
- Sanskrit as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Dzongkha and Sanskrit dialects, then you can go to Dzongkha vs Sanskrit Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Dzongkha and Sanskrit Regulators
Dzongkha and Sanskrit speaking countries provide you Dzongkha and Sanskrit regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Dzongkha Development Commission regulates Dzongkha language.Sanskrit is not regulated. Also get to learn, Dzongkha and Sanskrit Language History.
Dzongkha and Sanskrit Continents
Thinking about Dzongkha and Sanskrit continents in which Dzongkha and Sanskrit speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Dzongkha and Sanskrit. Most of the Dzongkha speaking countries lie in Asia. While Sanskrit speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Dzongkha and Sanskrit languages:
Dzongkha Interesting Facts:
- Standard romanization of the Dzongkha language is Roman Dzongkha.
Sanskrit Interesting Facts:
- Sanskrit language has highest number of vocabularies than any other language.
- Sanskrit Language has proved to help in speech therapy, also it increases concentration and helps to learn maths and science better.
The Dzongkha language was derived from Tibetan Language and is similar to Sikkimese Language whereas Dzongkha language is similar to Old German Language and derived from Prakrit Language.