Chinese and Italian as Minority Language
In Chinese and Italian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Chinese and Italian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
- Italian as minority language: Crimea, Eritrea, France, Libya, Monaco, Montenegro, Romania, Somalia.
If you want to compare Chinese and Italian dialects, then you can go to Chinese vs Italian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Chinese and Italian Regulators
Chinese and Italian speaking countries provide you Chinese and Italian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council regulates Chinese language.Italian is regulated by Accademia della Crusca (Academy of the bran). Also get to learn, Chinese and Italian Language History.
Chinese and Italian Continents
Thinking about Chinese and Italian continents in which Chinese and Italian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Chinese and Italian. Most of the Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Italian speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Chinese and Italian languages:
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
Italian Interesting Facts:
- One of the most romantic and melodic language in the history of the world is Italian.
- Italian Language is in the top three of the most widely spoken European languages in Europe.
The Chinese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Chinese language is similar to French and Portuguese Languages and derived from Latin.