Bulgarian and Japanese as Minority Language
In Bulgarian and Japanese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bulgarian and Japanese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bulgarian as minority language: Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine.
- Japanese as minority language: Palau.
If you want to compare Bulgarian and Japanese dialects, then you can go to Bulgarian vs Japanese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bulgarian and Japanese Regulators
Bulgarian and Japanese speaking countries provide you Bulgarian and Japanese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institute for the Bulgarian language regulates Bulgarian language.Japanese is regulated by Agency for Cultural Affairs (文化庁) at the Ministry of Education. Also get to learn, Bulgarian and Japanese Language History.
Bulgarian and Japanese Continents
Thinking about Bulgarian and Japanese continents in which Bulgarian and Japanese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bulgarian and Japanese. Most of the Bulgarian speaking countries lie in Africa, Europe. While Japanese speaking countries lie in Asia, Pacific. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bulgarian and Japanese languages:
Bulgarian Interesting Facts:
- The only Slavic language which has lost all its grammatical cases is Bulgarian.
- The first Slavic language to be written was Bulgarian in 9th century.
Japanese Interesting Facts:
- In Japanese Language, there are 4 different ways to address people: kun, chan, san and sama.
- There are many words in Japanese language which end with vowel letter, which determines the structure and rhythm of Japanese.
The Bulgarian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Macedonian language whereas Bulgarian language is similar to Korean Language and derived from Not Available.