Bodo and Hungarian as Minority Language
In Bodo and Hungarian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bodo and Hungarian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bodo as minority language: Not Available.
- Hungarian as minority language: Austria, Croatia, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Bodo and Hungarian dialects, then you can go to Bodo vs Hungarian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bodo and Hungarian Regulators
Bodo and Hungarian speaking countries provide you Bodo and Hungarian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Bodo is not regulated.Hungarian is regulated by known, Research Institute for Linguistics of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences (Magyar Tudományos Akadémia Nyelvtudományi Intézete). Also get to learn, Bodo and Hungarian Language History.
Bodo and Hungarian Continents
Thinking about Bodo and Hungarian continents in which Bodo and Hungarian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bodo and Hungarian. Most of the Bodo speaking countries lie in Asia. While Hungarian speaking countries lie in Africa, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bodo and Hungarian languages:
Bodo Interesting Facts:
- In ancient times, Bodo language was written using Assamese script and Roman script.
- Bodo Language is written using Devanagari script since 1963.
Hungarian Interesting Facts:
- Hungarian language has only preserved most of its ancient elements.
- 'Magyar' is the Hungarian name for the language, the 'Magyar' is also used as an English word to refer to Hungarian people.
The Bodo language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Dimasa language, Garo language, Kokborok language whereas Bodo language is similar to Mansi and Khanty Languages and derived from East and South Slavic Languages.