How Many People Speak Afrikaans and Italian Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Afrikaans vs Italian Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Afrikaans and Italian Dialects.
- Kaapse Afrikaans speaking population: Not Available
- Oranjeriverafrikaans speaking population: Not Available
- Baster Afrikaans speaking population: Not Available
- Romanesco speaking population: 3,000,000.00
- Central Italian speaking population: 5,000,000.00
- Tuscan speaking population: Not Available
More on Afrikaans and Italian Dialects
Explore more on Afrikaans and Italian dialects to understand them. The Afrikaans vs Italian dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.