How Many People Speak Korean and Dzongkha Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Korean vs Dzongkha Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Korean and Dzongkha Dialects.
- Jeju speaking population: 10,000.00
- Gyeongsang speaking population: 10,000,000.00
- Hamgyŏng speaking population: Not Available
- Laya speaking population: 1,100.00
- Lunana speaking population: 700.00
- Adap speaking population: Not Available
More on Korean and Dzongkha Dialects
Explore more on Korean and Dzongkha dialects to understand them. The Korean vs Dzongkha dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.