Learn How to say Thank you and Sorry in Korean
In any language it’s important to learn how to say thank you and sorry in Korean. Find some common phrases in Best Languages to Learn below. Thank you in Korean is 감사합니다 (gamsahabnida) and Sorry in Korean is 죄송합니다 (joesonghabnida). Korean greetings such as thank you and sorry are used in formal situations.
Good Morning & Good Night in Korean
Want to wish Good Morning & Good Night in Korean? The Korean greetings like “Good Morning” or “Good Night” are useful to impress or catch attention of anyone around you. By using Korean greetings, we are showing respect to others in a very efficient way. Good Morning in Korean is 안녕히 주무셨어요 (An-yŏng-hi ju-mu-shŏ-ssŏ-yo) and Good Night in Korean is 안녕히 주무세요 (annyeonghi jumuseyo). To know more on similar greetings in other languages check Korean vs Chinese, Korean vs Spanish, Korean vs French.
Bye in Korean
Get to know here what is bye in Korean. Bye in Korean language is 안녕 (annyeong). In some languages, they say bye and in some they say good-bye.
Other Korean Greetings
Korean greetings help to communicate in different places at various situations. Here are some other Korean greetings which will be useful while communicating in Korean.
- How are you in Korean is 어떻게 지내세요? (eotteohge jinaeseyo?).
- Please in Korean is 하십시오 (hasibsio).
- Good Afternoon in Korean is 안녕하십니까 (annyeong hashimnikka).
- Good Night in Korean is 안녕히 주무세요 (annyeonghi jumuseyo).
- I Love you in Korean is 당신을 사랑합니다 (dangsin-eul salanghabnida).
- Excuse me in Korean is 실례합니다 (sillyehabnida).