How are you in Korean and Cebuano
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Korean and Cebuano then Korean greetings vs Cebuano greetings helps you.
- How are you in Korean is 어떻게 지내세요? (eotteohge jinaeseyo?).
- How are you in Cebuano is Kumusta man ka?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Korean vs Cebuano Dialects.
Other Korean and Cebuano Greetings
Are you finding few more Korean greetings vs Cebuano greetings? So let's compare other Korean and Cebuano greetings.
- Good Morning in Korean is 안녕히 주무셨어요 (An-yŏng-hi ju-mu-shŏ-ssŏ-yo).
- Good Night in Korean is 안녕히 주무세요 (annyeonghi jumuseyo).
- Good Morning in Cebuano is Maayong Buntag.
- Good Night in Cebuano is Maayong Gabii.