Korean and Dzongkha as Minority Language
In Korean and Dzongkha speaking countries you will get the countries which
have Korean and Dzongkha as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Korean as minority language: Japan, People's Republic of China, Russia, United States of America.
- Dzongkha as minority language: India.
If you want to compare Korean and Dzongkha dialects, then you can go to Korean vs Dzongkha Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Korean and Dzongkha Regulators
Korean and Dzongkha speaking countries provide you Korean and Dzongkha regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. The National Institute of the Korean Language regulates Korean language.
Dzongkha is regulated by Dzongkha Development Commission. Also get to learn, Korean and Dzongkha Language History.
Korean and Dzongkha Continents
Thinking about Korean and Dzongkha continents in which Korean and Dzongkha speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Korean and Dzongkha. Most of the Korean speaking countries lie in Asia. While Dzongkha speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Korean and Dzongkha languages:
Korean Interesting Facts:
- Korean has borrowed words from English and Chinese.
- Korean has two counting systems. First, is based on Chinese characters and numbers are similar to Chinese numbers, and second counting system is from words unique to Korea.
Dzongkha Interesting Facts:
- Standard romanization of the Dzongkha language is Roman Dzongkha.
The Korean language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Chinese and Japanese languages whereas Korean language is similar to Sikkimese Language and derived from Tibetan Language.