How Many People Speak Japanese and Dzongkha Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Japanese vs Dzongkha Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Japanese and Dzongkha Dialects.
- Sanuki speaking population: 1,000,000.00
- Hakata speaking population: Not Available
- Kansai speaking population: Not Available
- Laya speaking population: 1,100.00
- Lunana speaking population: 700.00
- Adap speaking population: Not Available
More on Japanese and Dzongkha Dialects
Explore more on Japanese and Dzongkha dialects to understand them. The Japanese vs Dzongkha dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.