Esperanto national language and Esperanto as a Second Language
Esperanto speaking countries include both countries with Esperanto national language and Esperanto as a second language. Check if Esperanto language is one of the Most Spoken Languages.
- Esperanto is national language of East Asia, European Union.
Compare Esperanto speaking countries with spanish speaking countries on Esperanto vs Spanish.
Second Language is a non-native language of the speaker, but used in the locality of that person.
- Esperanto is second language of Central Europe, East Asia, Eastern Europe, South America.
The Esperanto countries mentioned under Esperanto Speaking countries are the countries where majority of people speak Esperanto language.
Esperanto as minority language
Countries with Esperanto as minority language are also included in Esperanto speaking countries.
- Esperanto is not spoken as minority language in any of the countries.
Along with Esperanto speaking countries check out Esperanto speaking population. The language spoken by minority of the population of a territory is called minority language.
- Continent wise Esperanto speaking countries mainly lie in Asia, Europe, South America.
You can also explore more about all Oceania Languages which are spoken in Oceania Continent.
Esperanto Regulator and Facts
Many world languages have one or more language regulators. The bodies that regulate standard languages are usually called language academies. Official organizations that regulate Esperanto language are Esperanto regulators. Esperanto is regulated by Akademio de Esperanto. The regulatory bodies of Esperanto lie in Esperanto speaking countries. Some of the interesting facts of Esperanto:
- The most widely spoken constructed language in the world is Esperanto.
- Esperanto is an artificial international language.
The Esperanto language is derived from Not Available and is closely related to Not Available.