How Many People Speak English and Spanish Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. English vs Spanish Dialects also tells you about how many people speak English and Spanish Dialects.
- American English speaking population: 225,000,000.00
- Hiberno-English speaking population: 4,500,000.00
- Welsh English speaking population: 2,500,000.00
- Mexican Spanish speaking population: 105,000,000.00
- Cuban Spanish speaking population: 11,000,000.00
- Puerto Rican Spanish speaking population: 3,900,000.00
More on English and Spanish Dialects
Explore more on English and Spanish dialects to understand them. The English vs Spanish dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.