How Many People Speak Dzongkha and Persian Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Dzongkha vs Persian Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Dzongkha and Persian Dialects.
- Laya speaking population: 1,100.00
- Lunana speaking population: 700.00
- Adap speaking population: Not Available
- Western Persian speaking population: 47,000,000.00
- Dari Persian speaking population: 12,500,000.00
- Tajik Persian speaking population: 7,900,000.00
More on Dzongkha and Persian Dialects
Explore more on Dzongkha and Persian dialects to understand them. The Dzongkha vs Persian dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.