How Many People Speak Dzongkha and English Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Dzongkha vs English Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Dzongkha and English Dialects.
- Laya speaking population: 1,100.00
- Lunana speaking population: 700.00
- Adap speaking population: Not Available
- American English speaking population: 225,000,000.00
- Hiberno-English speaking population: 4,500,000.00
- Welsh English speaking population: 2,500,000.00
More on Dzongkha and English Dialects
Explore more on Dzongkha and English dialects to understand them. The Dzongkha vs English dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.