How Many People Speak Dzongkha and Chinese Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Dzongkha vs Chinese Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Dzongkha and Chinese Dialects.
- Laya speaking population: 1,100.00
- Lunana speaking population: 700.00
- Adap speaking population: Not Available
- Mandarin speaking population: 960,000,000.00
- Wu speaking population: 80,000,000.00
- Yue speaking population: 60,000,000.00
More on Dzongkha and Chinese Dialects
Explore more on Dzongkha and Chinese dialects to understand them. The Dzongkha vs Chinese dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.