How are you in Dzongkha and Persian
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Dzongkha and Persian then Dzongkha greetings vs Persian greetings helps you.
- How are you in Dzongkha is Ga Day Bay Zhu Yoe Ga ?.
- How are you in Persian is چطور هستید?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Dzongkha vs Persian Dialects.
Other Dzongkha and Persian Greetings
Are you finding few more Dzongkha greetings vs Persian greetings? So let's compare other Dzongkha and Persian greetings.
- Good Morning in Dzongkha is Not Available.
- Good Night in Dzongkha is lek shom ay zim.
- Good Morning in Persian is صبح به خیر.
- Good Night in Persian is شب بخیر.